The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
We: Owners, Proprietors, Partners, Directors, Shareholders, Parent Company, Employees of MT4DATA.IN, etc.
Our Website: mt4data.in
Our Services: Software, Data, Feeds, Feeder, Indicators, Scanners, AFLs, Strategies, Other Products, Tools and all remaining services listed on our Website.
User: Visitors of our Website, Subscribers, Users of Our Website.
Script: Stocks, Indexes, Commodities, Currency Pairs, Indices, Crypto, Open Interest, etc.
Our Email: [email protected]
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to TrendCharts.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to TrendCharts, accessible from http://trendcharts.in/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
No Investment / Trading Advice Provided.
We are not SEBI Registered Investment Advisors or Research Analysts. Our Services are only for educational and informational purposes and can be used for paper trading only.
solely dedicated to developing and selling Data and Software for the financial market. We are practicing and developing software and Indicators for MT4 and other software. Users of the website are expected not to misread it directly or indirectly as any buy/sell recommendations. We are not providing any tips or suggestions for buy or sell. All signals are based on code and program. The Website does not claim any loss and profit on given charts or Indicators. Please consider the Risk involved in equity markets and also the risk involved in the computer programs. We do not take any responsibility for your profit or loss.
We and our Website are solely dedicated to developing, selling and reselling services. This Website provides different services for educational and informational purposes only. Services can be used for paper trading only so you can test and evaluate different trading strategies and information for actual trading. If you use any of our service directly or indirectly for actual trading, then We and our Website is not responsible for any Profit/Loss and can’t be held liable for any violations of SEBI rules and regulations. Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational, information and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice.
Users of this website are expected not to misread it directly or indirectly as any actual buy/sell recommendations. We are not providing any tips or suggestions for buy or sell. All information are based on Code and Programs. This Website does not claim any real loss or profit on given charts, AFL or Indicators. Please consider the risk involved in equity markets and also the risk involved in the computer program. We do not take any responsibility for your profit or loss.
None of the script information, data and company information presented herein constitutes a legally binding recommendation or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any script. Information presented is general information that does not take into account your individual circumstances, financial situation, or needs, nor does it present a personalized recommendation to you. We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that past performance does not necessarily indicate future results.
The website and any services listed on this website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We are a Software company and not an investment/trading advisor. Please consult an advisor about the appropriateness of your investment/trading decisions.
Supported Platform & Devices: Windows PCs (Microsoft Windows laptops and desktops) and MAC OS(Apple MAC Book)
Windows System Requirements: Windows 7 or Above, Minimum 2 GB RAM, Processer Dual Core 2GHz or higher, Pro Gen3 or Higher.
MAC Book: MAC Book 2015 Model or Latest.
It is not working on Mobile Phones, Tablets, or any other platform. Please check your device before making payments.
All Information and Training details of Product and services are available on our mt4data.in/education and the product or service page, user can refer that.
We also provide Demo on our system through remote desktop software. We explain every part of our Product or Service. User can ask demo multiple times.
After this demo, the user can take a paid demo for a month on his/her system.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We consider digitally delivered goods to be information or content that you can download from our website or send to the client’s email. Delivery means the digital download of subscribed content to the customers. At present, We deliver online digital downloads from the Website, Email and/or WhatsApp.
No exchange are granted due to the non-returnable nature of digital products. Once the license is created or downloaded of a digital product, not possible to take it back.
Return and Refund Policy
We strive to provide high-quality services to our customers. However, all sales are final, and we do not offer refunds, except in the case of a genuine technical issue that we are unable to resolve.
In Case of Technical Issues: First, the client should contact us and let us know all the details of the technical issue then we will do our best to resolve the issue. If we unable to resolve the issue in a reasonable time, then the client can ask for a refund for that month only.
Reason for No Refund: We humbly want to let you know that No refunds are granted due to the non-returnable nature of digital products. Once the license is created or downloaded of a digital product, not possible to take it back.
We do not offer refunds for reasons such as “Software is not for me” or “Software does not fit with my style of trading.” We urge you to carefully consider your purchase before committing to a subscription. Please note that our software is offered on a subscription basis, with a minimum term of 1 month. If you are unsure about subscribing, please do your research before subscribing, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. After that, First, take our service for a month as a paid demo and check all features and quality of service.
In case of any service malfunction, speed, stop working or hang, The user has to inform us about any problem/ dis-functionality and User has also take confirmation from us before taking any action like uninstallation, removing any files or anything related to this. If user do the same, we are not liable for any damages.
In case of re-installation of any Software or tool under any circumstances, re-installation charges will be applied on every Software and tool. Re-installation charges can vary as per the software and tools.
Our Data and Data Downloader works for downloading data from Exchanges and other servers. We are not claiming any charges for any data but for Support and tools only. It is the user’s prerogative and is sole responsible for data download and usage.
No Claims are made for the Accuracy of Content, Data, software or tool. Speed of Data, feed, software or tool is dependent on Many Conditions including Broadband speed, System Performance, Network Conditions and Data delay at the Data Source itself. Products Contained use Data Available Freely on Net.
Our Software name is Only Product Name and does not reflect in any way on actual product. Before execution of any security trade, you are advised to consult your authorized financial advisor to verify the accuracy of all information. We are not liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. Any Data provided is For Educational and testing Purposes Only, Not for Actual Trading.
Data and tools provided may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or Information Providers. Information Providers furnish the information available on this Site without responsibility for accuracy and you agree that errors contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against us or any Information Provider. We believe its data and tools services to be reliable, but accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed in any way.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to Email address, Full Name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Usage Data, etc.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies: For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites